Why rent a car in Cincinnati?
Cincinnati, “the city of gardens and verdant parks,” is a remarkable city on the Ohio River, which has many fine museums and a relaxed, European vibe. Its attraction, no doubt, comes from its riverside beauty. Expect pretty neighborhoods, rooftop eateries, and peaceful plaza drinks. Although there’s plenty to enjoy in the city, there are even more sites to explore in the region with rental cars from Cincinnati. Find out what to discover and enjoy when you rent a car in Cincinnati.
Take the hassle out of finding the best car hire in Cincinnati
with HAPPYCAR. HAPPYCAR compares the best available rates for your travel dates, helping you find the cheapest car hire in Cincinnati
at the click of a button. Money-saving deals are available from a number of pick-up points, whether you’re looking for cheap car rentals in Tucson
, cheap car rentals in Indianapolis
, or across the United States
Rent a car in Cincinnati - Quick and easy
Access to the internet - that's all it takes to bring your car rental in Cincinnati closer. Thanks to the HAPPYCAR service, you can choose between the different car rental suppliers' products. What makes our service unique is the comparison of car rental prices and additional add-ons.
Using our many filters, you will quickly find the right offer that meets all your needs. Think for example of the following popular filters:
- Additional driver
- Glass and tire insurance
- Roof and chassis insurance
- The best fuel policy
- Automatic or manual
What to do in Cincinnati?
Cincinnati’s downtown area is loaded with museums, galleries, and landmarks. This is where you’ll find the city’s most iconic attraction, Fountain Square, a beautiful public plaza, which hosts entertainment and concerts in the summer and a lively farmer’s market on Tuesdays. It's the perfect place to peruse or meet before heading for the museums:
- Contemporary Arts Center: An impressive institution, which specializes in showcasing the most cutting-edge artworks.
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center: Cincinnati was a prominent hub for abolitionists and this museum does a fine job of outlying the sobering history of the slave trade.
- Cincinnati Art Museum: Travel east toward Eden Park with a car hire in Cincinnati to visit this exhibition. You’ll find an impressive collection of masterworks of painting and sculpture. The parking is convenient and free.
- Museum Center: Two miles west of downtown, you'll discover yet another example of Cincinnati's great cultural institutions. Containing several fantastic exhibition spaces, you'll find everything relating to natural history, American history, and a children's museum within its impressive, Art Deco-designed halls. The museum is an awe-inspiring architectural feat that influenced DC Comics’ Hall of Justice. Lastly, for a bit of kitsch, head north with your Cincinnati car hire to the American Sign Museum, a neon daydream of nostalgic novelty signs. The museum even has its own sign-making factory workshop that you can view.
Thanks to its convenient location, Cincinnati attracts many tourists. Plan your stay in the city ahead and find out in advance what the car rental company offers. With HAPPYCAR it's very simple - choose dates, compare offers and book the right car.
What HAPPYCAR offers:
- Comparison of all major providers and local suppliers
- Reviews of car rental companies
- Possibility to book add-ons
- Reliable customer service in your own language
- Cancellation up to 48 hours before pick-up time
The HAPPYCAR team wishes you a pleasant journey and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. For more information about car rental, you can always visit our FAQs