Why rent a car at Cleveland Airport?
Welcome to The Rock ‘n’ Roll capital of the world! It was in a tiny radio showroom in downtown Ohio that DJ Alan Freed introduced audiences to this timeless genre for the first time in history, making Cleveland the birthplace of rock. Established in the Eighties, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame boasts a collection of the most important musicians of the industry. Rightly so, it is one of the city’s most popular spots. There’s more to Cleveland than its music, though. You can visit all the best attractions with the cheapest car rental at Cleveland Airport.
- HAPPYCAR is the easiest way to access the lowest prices on the car rental market. We aggregate over a thousand rental companies, bringing you the cheapest price of the moment, no matter where you’re going or coming from. All you need to do is enter your arrival date and destination into our site and hit the search function. We cover cheap car rental across the United States. This
Why choose a rental car at Cleveland Airport through HAPPYCAR?
What to do at Cleveland Airport?
With the best car rental from Cleveland Airport, you can take a short drive to the local Metroparks. Metroparks is a sprawling zoo with tropical exhibits and an aquarium. The grounds are so big that you could wander for days, so make sure you arrive with all your energy intact. With the best car rental from Cleveland Airport, you’ll be able to return for an extra day of animal viewing.
- Lake Erie’s grounds are primed for a barbecue, so pack food supplies and enough warm clothing for a full day’s visit. In the evening, take your car hire from Cleveland Airport downtown to see the city at its prettiest.
- Set aside a full day for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which is all the more exciting with an audio guide.
- Ohio is a huge state, with plenty of driving in-between attractions. The best way to cover its attractions is to rent a car at Cleveland Airport and take a road trip.
- Artisanal ice-cream maker, Jeni’s, serves some of the best icy treats in the world. While you’re at the lush Chagrin Falls, be sure to collect a scoop.
Rent a car at Cleveland Airport - What's important to know?
1. Can I rent a car without deposit?
A deposit in the form of a credit card block is required to rent a car at Cleveland Airport.
2. Is it possible to rent a car without a credit card?
Wherever you rent, a credit card is required to block the deposit for your car rental. HAPPYCAR does not guarantee that other forms of deposits will be accepted by the rental company.
3. How can I take out insurance?
During your search, choose an Excellent Offer, where you fully cover your excess. Any damage costs will be reimbursed to you by the provider in accordance with their terms and conditions.
4. What documents do I need to pick up the rental car?
Every car rental company at Cleveland Airport needs the following documents from you:
- ID/ passport
- Driving license
- Credit card
- Your car rental voucher
All documents must be issued in the name of the main driver.
5. Can I cancel if my plans change?
Cleveland Airport car hire can be booked in complete confidence due to our free cancellation policy. You can cancel without charge up to 48 hours before pick-up. With HAPPYCAR, you get a risk-free cheap car rental at Cleveland Airport every time.
Our Cleveland Airport car rentals will allow you to go at your own pace, but our services are much more widely available. From cheap car rental at Miami Airport MIA to cheap car rental in San Antonio, HAPPYCAR has you covered!
To make you feel safe during your trip to Cleveland Airport, we suggest you choose one of our Top Offers. For more information about car rental, you can always visit our FAQs.